Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS A BATTERY?
- The battery stores it as chemical energy that is the name that is given to electrochemical devices. Establishes a connection with an electric circuit batteries chemical energy is converted into electrical energy.
- Batteries as structural similarity. Structurally, a group formed from a combination of a chemical cell. Each of these cells consists of positive and negative electrodes and separators.
- Discharge of the battery during the process, different materials between the two electrodes in electro-chemical change.
- The electrons moving between the positive and negative electrodes of the external circuit also allows you to take action.
- The accumulator should be considered in the care of:
- Battery acid diluted to 1 cm is added to the accumulator to exceed the generators. Battery acid i.e. acidic water at 27oc and electrolyte a mixture of 1280 g/cm3 (31.5 Baume) is valued at. Poor quality acidic water causes destruction of the battery and color. Acid dilution water is added to the battery during the first. After this process water is added to acid.
- The batteries have rested for 30 minutes reconstituted. After the relaxation process, i.e. 1/20 partial completion supply the ampera's battery is connected to the battery. During this charging process, the density increase should be checked on an hourly basis. The same value is read three times during control operations when the numerical value of the density at 27oc and 1280 g/cm3 (31.5 Baume) when it is possible to understand that the battery is charging. (This article dry charged battery 2.)
- The only water that will be missing from the battery, the acid is a decrease in. Diminishing water separator pure water is added so the battery only until exceed 1 cm, definitely acid is not added. When the battery falls below the minimum value of acidic water is added to distilled water.
- If electrolyte is spilled battery unused, the battery turns on the plates and the battery becomes unusable. It is enough to apply a complementary charge unused batteries once a month.
- The battery removed from the vehicle, or when hanging out spark. Because of this spark, the danger should be taken. To avoid this situation plus the positive pole per pole, minus the end of the cable is connected to the beginning negative terminal. However, while the negative terminal of the battery is removed is inserted.
- It should be noted that the battery is clean. For vehicles, the engine should be taken to protect the battery when the wash is done. The poles of the battery must be tied tight, we must make sure the air vents are clear.
- You need to keep in an upright position the electrolyte in batteries. Flip side or reverse damage to the battery.
- Batteries definitely will not be repaired.
- The acid gases arise during the use of sulfuric acid in batteries is explosive. Spark the fire of the battery filling process and non-it is important to be done in an environment.
- Different materials are used in the construction of the battery. These materials are defined by the batteries. Nickel/ cadmium, nickel/Iron, the iron used in the construction of lithium battery materials.
- Some of the material in the electrodes and electrolyte are named according to the type of batteries. For example, lead-acid battery electrodes made from lead and sulfuric acid as the electrolyte inside the lobby.
- Active material in the battery determines the voltage of the cell. Total cell numbers in the battery determines the voltage of the battery.
- Lead-acid battery the nominal voltage of 2 volts. Usually this type of batteries are Car batteries 6 cells.
THE REACTION IN THE BATTERY
The active materials in the electrodes in electro-chemical change occurs when the battery is discharged. So, oxygen enters into a reaction with a substance in the negative electrode releases electrons. This reaction is called the anode. In the meantime, the substance that is reduced is called the cathode electrode that is located at the positive reaction. Thanks circulates the electrons to a circuit that joins the two poles.
THE BATTERY SHOULD BE CONSIDERED IN THE SELECTION OF
- A battery of the vehicle, the appropriate standard should be selected.
- The engine is running should provide high current at any time.
- In the short term after trying to run quickly, should be implemented.
- Starter motor and starter motor must be compatible with the cycle.
- Must be the cold and hot resistance under different climate conditions and should work.
- Should not be big and bulky. Should have a design that can easily be mounted into tight spaces.
- Blow, must be resistant to shake and tremble.
- Impact and fracture or cracking should not be a shock, certainly it shouldn't leak.
- Charging and must be easy to use and highly secure.
- Today's vehicle electronic systems should be used to provide the energy required in the way of comfortable.
- Filling should be high capacity and long lasting.
- Re-i.e. the discharge of the charge should be short and easy.
- Must be mounted in different positions.
- Shouldn't need any maintenance.
THE EFFECTS OF CLIMATIC CONDITIONS IN BATTERIES
In A Cold Environment
- Throwing away the battery in and the cold air about the relationship between known errors and you need to read the operating instructions of the battery.
- At low temperatures batteries lose capacity in cold weather or they will think their existing. However, the achievements of both capacity and providing energy in cold weather the batteries diminishes.
- The air temperature decreases, the chemical reaction is slow, this situation affects the performance of the battery.
- The chemical reaction time is doubled 10oc at the bottom of each degree in the fall.
- Compared to oil this situation from occurring in the battery. The air temperature decreases, the density of the oil also increases.
- The chemical reaction inside the battery, lead sulfate in the plates to lead acid resides of the sulfur activates. This movement is repeated and the desired energy they produce. This movement slows in cold weather.
- In cold weather the internal resistance of the battery to rise from the current accumulator voltage is also reduced.
In A Hot Environment
- Battery loses power when the temperature rises. The battery is the most efficient working temperature range +10ºc to +30 range.
- Batteries in cold weather due to extreme temperatures power failure the battery before using it incomprehensible. Depending on whether the battery is used at a high temperature, this causes wear.
- The problem in this case is due to the increase of chemical reactions at high temperatures. At high temperature, the battery produces energy faster. But causes wear of the electrodes. This also increases the rate of gas during production. The water evaporates and the concentrated acid that causes wear. The battery had a problem because of the season not only because of the heat. Standing close to the heat source or the battery is hot, It reduces the battery life.
- Batteries in hot environments, when used as thermal insulation and to provide protection for the custom plates are used.
CHARGING THE BATTERIES
- Lead-acid battery is charged by an outside power source when they go in opposite directions occurs, and the time of the discharge electrodes. The formation of this situation for the power supply that is used for charging the battery you need to produce more energy.
- Each lead-acid cell produces 2V. What this means is a vehicle battery 12 V or 14.4 V 2.2 to 2.4 and 13.2 in each unit of all batteries must be recharged in between.
- Usually the vehicle's alternator Starter battery ( alternator ) charging, although it was for different reasons, the battery may be discharged. In this case, the battery does not run the vehicle, disassembled and the battery must be recharged by an outside power source.
- Overloading of the battery charge by charging more than the specified level or more and is caused to stop or even reduce the life span of this battery will cause.
- Overload from occurring in the accumulation of hydrogen and oxygen batteries.
- The resulting is converted to an explosive mixture of gases. So the process should be done in well ventilated areas.
- The formation of gas takes place while water from the electrolyte in the battery evaporates. Of the plates of the battery that allows you to see the damage.
- When there is water loss as a result of overloading is added distilled water to the battery acid is not added.
- The effect of these cases which are the result of overloading shortens the life of the battery ( out of the scope of this warranty) .
ACCUMULATOR IN THE VEHICLE, HOW IT WORKS ?
The basic source of vehicle electrical systems in the vehicle alternator. Alternators the alternator so the engine of the vehicle depends on the amount of electricity is proportional to the speed of the vehicle. While vehicle is in motion due to changes in motor speed, the system regulates itself. The revisions provide protection against high voltage and current to the battery during a secondary power source. To summarize, the accumulators when the vehicle stops, or the speed of the motor does the alternator produce enough electricity for electrical energy. After the tool runs the vehicle's battery is disconnected, even if the car continues to move.
After the tool runs in the degradation of the battery does not mean that everything will be correct. Along with the battery power supply is lost at the loss of section because of the vehicle sections with the unfruitful works of. Decreases the light of the headlights, Air Conditioning tools, irregular work and, most importantly, with the Elimination of this power, the parts of the system can easily be damaged. Regulates the voltage to avoid damage to parts of the vehicle system. Editing is in inverse proportion to the temperature of the system works. Temperature increases, the high voltage applied to the battery is reduced. Far as the vehicle system voltage below 15 volts to avoid the deterioration of parts to adjust. When the alternator voltage falls below 11 volts the current required value of the entire system to a level of falls. This decline includes the voltage of the battery. The accumulator system is lower than the voltage of the battery when the current from the alternator and the vehicle absorbs all that is not used by the system. This condition occurs when the voltage of the battery increases. With the increase of the voltage of the battery current and the Battery Charge Current varies according to the state rating precision. If high current charged to the battery voltage rapidly increases. When it comes to charging the battery without the same amount of current, The voltage increases more slowly. The voltage of the battery voltage-regulated alternator to the battery when you get to the same level as the current decreases. This situation prevents overcharging of the battery. If the accumulator is more current if it is empty, no matter how the battery is charging. High filling is needed to flow to fill the accumulators are fully discharged the battery, although it must be acknowledged that the increased flow from the alternator receives. The batteries charge status at a level that will provide enough flow in challenging traffic conditions. In such cases, the battery is not working efficiently disrupted or complaints about increases. However, this situation is due to the movement of the vehicle, it's not the battery. In such cases, you must bring fully charged the battery outside the car and fill it up again. Change the current value that is set by the editor may be a solution to the problem of being charged less, but the current rises, or when the occupancy rate is increased when charging, the battery charge would be the limitation in the flow. Yuksel alternator give the value of the non-current does not transfer to the battery. Challenging traffic conditions and system planners will use this constant should be known by the vehicle in dilemma. With this information vehicles and regular checks of batteries and needs to be done if you have the battery should be asked to be refilled from time to time.
BATTERY MAINTENANCE HOW TO?
The owner of the car that receives the battery has the right to request changes in the scope of the warranty. For this might want to get checked at regular intervals the state of the accumulator. At this point varies according to what needs to be done on a purely commercial level. Customer value is diminished if it comes with a battery, this imposes huge costs for him. The vehicle being pulled up to a customer to have living situations no one wants it. However, customers may not always be right. Trouble with badly used and to a battery of user error is a problem in itself to get the refund. In such cases, the necessary investigations to do which is true. The outer part of the first battery is controlled. Battery electrolyte that may leak in the cover or in the container for cracks or holes should be sought. Electrolytes because of damaged parts is more than the cost of the other parts change. The battery may be damaged due to the water in the overflow if it is rusted poles. Battery electrolyte level is indicative of negligence in use with a minimum of dirty. So raising the awareness of consumers is important.
External checks are made after each of a lead-acid the specific gravity of the electrolyte in the cell is measured. Between the poles of the open-circuit voltage with the state of charge of the battery is determined. If it does not cover over the battery open circuit voltage is used alone. During the first hours of the accumulator the charging current may be routed incorrectly if the open circuit reading. Open circuit voltage compared with the input value in the table the specific gravity of the electrolyte is less than the value observed in the internal depletion of the battery if increased. According to the specific gravity of the electrolyte of all the cells. It is understood that a short circuit in the low ones from other cells. The batteries short-circuit in the cell is replaced.The battery charge is below 75% if other tests in the battery is charged first. That is used for charging the battery when the device is turned on so that it reacts to accept the charge amps to charge with small current, even should be monitored. Battery charge %is above 75%, A high-speed load test should be performed. High-speed tester to load the battery will discharge. During a test the battery with adjustable voltage resistant tester to the Poles is provided. This process after 15 minutes, the current required to run the engine battery is in good condition has a value of 50%, and in this case the battery voltage does not reduce below the value specified. The lowest voltage reading decreases with temperature. Test as given for the device use instructions must be observed.It has a specific gravity of all cells and at low levels in but change the lights, open the doors for batteries to be left discharged for reasons such as extended charging is applied. In the discharge of the battery charge charging the vehicle due to erratic driving or another reason in challenging traffic conditions that occur due to faults that occur in the system are less sarjlanma. The reason for this situation may be a loose alternator belt. These situations should always be checked car pulling out into traffic. If you have these conditions the battery voltage to the set value of the regulator should be viewed. The car again before pulling out into traffic values must be re-set. Modern vehicle batteries electrolyte levels regularly organise and draw more charging current. Battery electrolyte specific gravity of an object floating in the fluid is measured by the depth of the relationship with the specific gravity of the liquid.
WHAT IS ACCUMULATOR ?
Lead and lead oxides are used as the electrode in the accumulator. Sulfuric acid is used as the electrolyte, but the tricky point here is that the acid is diluted. Batteries transform chemical energy into electrical energy. Of electrical energy to re-process that allows you to turn these devices into chemical energy they can do this more than once for long lasting use offers. Therefore, the charge of the batteries is lead dioxide electrode of the electrode lead in plus minus, while the porous structure in the lobby. Durability and performance are the main reason for the use of these two materials.
HOW THE ACCUMULATOR SHOULD BE CHARGED?
The fountain is filled again into the stream only when needed, batteries in the appropriate manner. It does not fill too much current from the battery the battery faster. More current and causes the production of gas and heat will be wasted. The high temperature of the battery from a battery charging current to be output from the battery to severe gas indicates that there is a lot of. Exposed to high flow will reduce the lifetime of the battery. Mars at the current rate of 1% of more of the current to the battery constant current in the charge must be given. Gas output from the battery increases when it is made otherwise. The rising gas to exit the current block of the correct value must be reduced gradually. Constant current battery chargers has been made to provide the high current that you would get in the first place. For this reason, stuffed it again in a short time. Constant voltage or taper chargers with the battery in reverse, the flow rate of the filling ratio changes. So, this fills up the battery charger, as the current decreases. The starting current of the battery charger 30 amps if it is possible to fill in a shorter period of.However, the output voltage is high and drop the Battery Charge Current charging with the correct model of Mars at the end of the current rate of 1% of the value if it does drop below this as you will damage the battery chargers, the charging time and extends the running in this way. The opening 30 minutes, capable of providing constant voltage or current to charge the battery from the device from the dwindling flow is examined. If the current Mars at the current rate of 1% of the reaches it is possible to set the output voltage of the charger to reduce. The output voltage of the charger when fully charged, the voltage pole zoruna overcome. Nominal output voltage range 14.4 to 14.8 is in the range of 12-volt batteries, and charger this December-end flow control in a safe range. While charging the battery if long connections are used if High Flow or when the battery is cold while if it is allowed to sulphate, this value may be less.High-output-voltage under abnormal conditions mentioned may work, but under normal circumstances, the re-fill process facilitates damage. Lead acid voltage per cell range of 2.4-2.47 varies between. In this range the nominal voltage range for a battery 6 volt 7.2 to 7.4.
More than one filler are manufactured in a way that will make the filling process at the same time, different methods can be tried. Appropriate constant current, which charges the output voltage to a battery filler with parallel-connected batteries should not be used. All the batteries serially connected constant current through the filler wire of the same current to charge the accumulator on the number produced.So if the battery in the wires charged in different contexts and types of units if you have adequate batteries that will suffer some overloading can be installed in this way means that some of them will not be efficient. So the battery charge constant voltage for use in Devices in a few, it is possible to connect in parallel to the battery. But the total output current is divided according to the state of the Battery Charge Current. In this case, the actual charging current ammeter is the only way to know is to use. In addition, in this case it is not possible to calculate the charging time for each battery. A charge is made constant voltage, the output voltage more than one battery connected in series with the correct number and if appropriate for the method on the same wire by connecting post parallel to the battery the charging process is completed. This action is taken if the current cannot be controlled.The accumulator in the process known as fast charging, high-speed support also may be preferred. Fast batteries rapidly filling vacant prior to the actual filling amount is useful to be done. In a discharged battery to avoid overcharging, if possible, the flow diminishing rapidly, especially unmet water loss, gas caps non-removable batteries in this application would be useful. FAST filling of open circuit voltage and decreasing the current below 12 volts unless the charger unless it is a really good feature is not used for more than 30 minutes.
HOW IS ACCUMULATOR DEFINED?
Different types of accumulators used in the automotive industry are produced. Diversity in production, size, and performance there is a difference. On the use of the accumulators voltage, current, and capacity, indicating the number of. Two basic methods are used for performance measurements of the accumulator. Also known as nominal capacity and reserve capacity, The nominal capacity of these two methods in European countries, is usually used a method of reserve capacity in America. The fully charged battery capacity of 5% of the current is discharged. In the meantime, the tension between the Poles. E is determined by the time it takes to drop to 10.5. This time is different for each battery. With the accumulator fully charged with constant current between the Poles 25 amp reserve capacity to 10.5 until I fall on the value of the voltage Va of the measurement method is the name of the last process.
WHAT IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE ACCUMULATOR AND THE WORKING TEMPERATURE?
Low temperatures : at low temperatures the batteries don't give the expected performance. Continue to provide high current at low temperatures, the temperature drop in the internal resistance of the battery increases. This affects performance and causes battery voltage to fall. There is an increase in internal resistance when the voltage across the terminals of the battery required for the ignition of the vehicle is the current that returns very slowly. For this reason, electrically powered systems does not work. When the accumulator is discharged, the internal resistance increases. Lighting and heating units in the winter, which causes the batteries to weaken. At low temperatures, and completely non-rechargeable batteries is likely to work. In cold environments you can't afford the battery power necessary to move the motor to increase the power. During the cold season of the battery charge status should be maintained and checked regularly to re-charge, it is important to be maintained. If a vehicle is parked for a long time, if not necessarily in the winter, the battery should be controlled. In cold weather, batteries are another problem occurring in the electrolyte during discharge is close to the same density as the reduction in the specific gravity of water. Next, the electrolyte can freeze more easily.
High temperatures: lead-acid accumulators due to the chemical activity of the cell that contains the entire where they stand they come. Of the battery self-discharge, or in other words, discharge is directly proportional to the ambient temperature. Self-emptied the electrolyte of the battery weak and lead to premature wear of the grill plates. The corrosion from the battery will cause it to end sooner than the capacity of the battery.
WHAT IS THE VOLTAGE FOR THE ACCUMULATOR ?
Accumulators used in vehicles should have a value in the range of 6 to 12 volts in nominal terms. Batteries are each lead-acid cell has a voltage of 2 volts, and these cells are connected serially by multiplying the values of the battery is close to the volt. A 12-volt battery is 6 cells connected in series; for 3 6 volt batteries lead-acid cells connected in series.
Nowadays cars overall value for nominal 12 volts, although some older model vehicles may change this value. This value is calculated as 24 volts for large trucks, since these vehicles to the batteries of the battery with a value of 4 to 6 volts or 2 x 12 volt connected in series. In this way, a value of 24 volts is obtained which is in need of a truck. The engine of the truck for some truck types that is required to pass a motion that would provide the amount of current a battery can be more than the current amount. In this case the amount of current that will be sufficient to provide sufficient flow at the same voltage by connecting the batteries in parallel is achieved.
The plateau connects the Poles to the Poles plus minus Serial binding. This binding method, the voltage capacity of the battery increases, but is constant. Poles Poles in parallel connect plus plus, minus minus poles are connected to the Poles. This binding method, the capacity of the battery increases, but the voltage is constant.
Across the poles of the battery the open circuit voltage or the voltage of the current that is taken not given” is referred to as. If the battery has to take charge during the entire 24 hours, this value is important for determining the charge condition of the battery. If the battery is fully charged open circuit voltage of each lead-acid cell is 2.1 volts. When this account is made for nominal 12.6 volt batteries for a 12-volt battery; 6 volt battery is 6.3 volts for the conclusion reached. Considering these results, the open-circuit voltage value, respectively, 11.5 for a 12-volt battery; 5.75 for a 6 volt battery is lower than when the battery is fully discharged.Flow from the accumulator when the voltage at the terminals of the open circuit voltage remains below that of the falling values. Precision current increases as the voltage value increases with a fall in. If the ambient temperature falls, it causes the battery voltage to fall. Nominal voltage 12 volt battery if it's cold, and the engine is supplying the high current necessary for the Working of the battery if the value of 8 volts and under. The polarity of the voltage increases when charging the battery. As the battery approaches the fully charged state continuously go on increase. The current that is used to charge the battery becomes fully charged the battery with the charging current and is equivalent to an average value depending on the degree of the electrolyte.
WHAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED IN THE STORAGE OF THE ACCUMULATOR ?
- During storage of the battery must be treated cautiously in order to avoid any problem.
- The current situation must be refilled or recharged batteries are stored while standing upright.
- Batteries should be stowed separately in the next one and a maximum of 3 stacking the batteries while packing or stowed by putting cardboard between them.
- You definitely should not bring the poles of the battery come in contact.
- If metal cages are used for storing a short circuit metal touching the battery terminals the batteries shall be avoided.
- Batteries should be checked for leaks and cracks prior to storing. In this way, a greater number of losses of a battery damage to the battery is prevented.Also the fact that the warehouse where the batteries are stored must have a good ventilation of dry and cool. Batteries the self-discharge rate is Between 10 and 16 ° C temperatures is minimized.
- Once stored in the accumulator should be checked regularly. Open circuit voltage should be checked and filled from the level again if needed.
- When storing batteries, the old batteries must be sorted first to be sold or to be used in the manner (Fifa Rules) .
- Smoking or open fires are used in the area where the batteries are stored where operations should not be performed.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO BE TAKEN DURING MOUNTING OF THE ACCUMULATOR IN THE TOOL?
- To check that the vehicle meets the criteria recommended for the accumulator. Also, if appropriate, the charge and the electrolyte level is checked.
- The battery cleaned and dried. After this process, the battery checked for a pulse.
- At the location where the battery is placed must be cleaned.
- Battery cables and connections may also be cleared. The formation of corrosion in the port is controlled. If corrosion if you have the cables replaced.
- The battery is placed in a position that will allow connections to flow in the best way. The battery should not be placed definitely in reverse. This can cause extensive damage to the electrical system.
- Tightened the clamps that holds the battery.Starter/solenoid wires are placed at the top plus pole. The polar head of the inserted cable strain.
- Negative terminal cable to the chassis of the vehicle are placed at the top. The polar head of the inserted cable strain.
- The increase in the speed of the engine and run the engine according to the ignition warning light (charge indicator) turns off check that. During this process, you need to make sure that it showed the charging amps.
- When the engine is running, ignition warning lamp (charging indicator) if not, stop the engine and the alternator-regulator system you will need to check.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE ACCUMULATOR IN THE VEHICLE ?
Accumulators cars and trucks they are used for many purposes. The most important task of the battery is to provide the first movement of the tool by running the engine Starter. Generator that converts mechanical energy to alternating current from a vehicle do not meet the demand in cases where the accumulator comes in. Ignition system ,Headlight lamps, Air Conditioning tools, audio and music systems in need of energy, such as is provided by electric accumulators section. The batteries in the vehicles in the vehicle system voltage control, which means that they constitute a memory of the computer system is protected from electrical surges, such as the headlights and the radio parts.
When vehicles are stationary is an electronic device that continues to work in the modern world. Computers in vehicles and the times continuous current draw. The movement of vehicles, then when running the fans is controlled; however, high current draw. The tools also runs on electricity which is activated when doors are opened lighting. Optionally, running, and generally non-preferred watt high-powered radios and sound systems also runs on electricity.
Demand due to fuel savings for vehicle users, manufacturers are smaller, lighter, and require to produce functional parts. The number of parts is increased and the shrinkage of the engine parts, the parts can shorten the life of the accumulator in the engine to a halt.
Today's modern tools batteries. How much the batteries when batteries are forced to get to this point because it would increase the dependence on handle is important. Conscious of the battery in a manner to be controlled of the people who serve in this area enable us to provide more services in a profitable way. We have prepared the manual in conjunction with the study of accumulators, shape, care, and information about tests can deliver a better quality service a better understanding of customers.
WHAT IS THE WORKING PRINCIPLE OF THE ACCUMULATOR ?
While in the discharge of the battery, lead dioxide and lead sulfate is converted to lead. The reverse of this reaction in the battery takes to charge. The duplex reaction of the battery voltage from the outside to reverse the somewhat higher voltage must be applied.
THE PARTS OF THE ACCUMULATOR
Plates: these parts of the accumulator is what gives the energy. There are two plates in the accumulator plus and minus. This is shaped like the skeleton of the grid plates. Antimony or calcium lead alloy grid material. This is obtained by pouring a lead alloy grill. The grid's structure and how its properties affect the designed pattern and the Spilled plate. The grid obtained by pouring plastered with dough. According to the characteristics of the dough are expected to plaster the positive and negative plate occurs. Triple plus plate, which is plate current. So, the plates are produced thicker and heavier plus. The reason for the difference in the plus three oxidation production.
Box, caps and the delimiter (separator) : in the accumulator ebonite or hard boxes and covers are made of plastic. The task of the boxes and lids to provide isolation, mechanical and chemical properties to ensure that the battery is durable and protect. Reagents impede the passage of electricity carrying ions, but does not cause a short circuit that prevents the negative and positive plates separator plates are touching each other.
Terminals: each of the accumulator contained in a lead-acid cell is 2 volts. Couple the battery voltage if they are to be lead-acid cell, accordingly, connects to the serial. The end plates are connected to the plus plus-minus minus pole is connected to the end plates. The Poles on them that is plus or minus is indicated with marks. The material and also due to the negative positive pole is thicker than the dump.
Gas Caps: the output of the accumulator that is located on the gas that is used in the production of the battery varies depending on the alloy. Gas outlet for oxygen or hydrogen with the pressure below a certain level, the battery must remain the main reason for this situation. Into a container which allows gas to escape perforated waxy is the name given.
Electrolyte : diluted sulfuric acid, which enables you to move plus or minus pole from the pole of ions called electrolytes. The plates immersed in the electrolyte. The properties of diluted sulfuric acid density of the battery is effective. High density or less diluted sulphuric-acid batteries, while very low-density or higher voltage than diluted sulfuric-acid battery gives a lower voltage. While reducing the durability of the high-voltage battery to reduce the power of the volt low-voltage starting reduces.
The degree of dilution of the electrolyte in the battery is associated with the degree of Baume.
IF THE BATTERY IS ATTACHED TO THE VEHICLE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED TEMPORARY
Due to changes in the size of the battery touching the terminals of a section of the engine in any way and to avoid a short circuit must be checked. The battery is the original battery to be replaced is set, and if set again consists of a battery connected in series or parallel when coupled to its original shape if this should be brought. Care must be taken not to loosen the battery screws and bolts molded in. Polar rip off their heads or 10-11 12-13 open-mouthed, the key must be used. In any manner to facilitate the connection of the terminals, the current should not be interrupted. This deception by means of cables attached to the battery for masali. Today, most modern vehicles are computer controlled systems. The program provides the distortion of any disorder that occurs in connection to the battery. For this reason, the manufacturer should be taken into consideration when placing the batteries redirects.
STORAGE AND DRY-CHARGED BATTERIES FOR FILLING WHAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ?
- Dry-charged battery is stored in accordance with storage conditions and ambient temperature, and stored for several years if it retains a high degree of charge. Air temperature changes and storage conditions incompatibility of the battery allows you to receive more. Air moisture and oxygen that occur in the field for discarded battery charge on the plates decreases. The battery is not used does not make this situation. In this case, the charge supply battery is filled with electrolyte before it is turned into old. A new dry-charged battery lasts between 20 and 30 minutes after the filling process to the work of preparation. However, each time it is not possible to know the storage conditions. Why charge this battery case, it is recommended that a supply be made before actively using it.
- The battery is activated, the stages of revision are as follows.
- .27 C. at a 1,280 g/cm3 volume density of the battery electrolyte solution is set in the appropriate degree.
- Most are taken from the old battery to the store.
- Checked whether or not there is a crack in the battery will cause it to become a leak. At this stage also marks the battery are reviewed.
- The battery is checked at few OC. If it is below 16 OC 27 OC to warm up to the battery if the battery are expected.
- Waxy is visible through the holes until all the cells of the battery is filled.
- The electrolyte plates are expected to be between 20 and 30 minutes for processing. Just after this process, each cell of the battery, adding electrolyte into the bottom of the hole under a quarter from waxyAfter adding the electrolyte temperature of the electrolyte is measured. If processing time is seen to be an increase in the temperature of the electrolyte to the plates in this case, if supply is made to charge the battery.
- Mars power performance of 1% or 1/20 of the nominal capacity of the battery with a lower current from Part % amps the battery with lead-acid cells acid density of 1.280 g/cm3 until it is continued.
- Charging the battery is separated from the machine after the machine is turned off. Afterwards, the electrolyte level of the battery is checked and, if necessary, re-tuning is performed.
- The terminals of the battery container and the surface cleaned and dried. Waxy caps is placed.
- High-grade battery discharge tester, checked and delivered as ready to hang out with after the last test.
WHAT IS A HYDROMETER AND HOW IS IT USED ?
A battery hydrometer is anchored to the rubber hose to the side of the head, with the introduction of the electrolyte into a glass tube works. While this process is being performed of the separator are hurt. One end of the tube plastic and a soft ball. Ball, when bored and are left in the tube absorbs the electrolyte. When immersed in the electrolyte in the glass tube showing the float height is close to degrees. The specific gravity of the electrolyte in the batteries for use in vehicles are rated between 1.1 to 1.3. A battery hydrometer is designed to absorb a sufficient amount of the electrolyte to ensure that it is important for you to be able to act thoroughly and to the sink. While reading the scale prevents it from sticking to the walls to keep upright. Hydrometer a hydrometer comes to a horizontal position on the paddle when the level gives the specific gravity of the electrolyte. The level of electrolyte inside the hydrometer to eye level when it comes to it is possible to take a more accurate reading. Electrolytes the electrolyte used and you must put sicratmam taken back to the cell. Hydrometer a hydrometer is cleaned with water after the procedure and should be stored without damage to the float glass. The specific gravity of the electrolyte varies with temperature. The specific gravity of the electrolyte the electrolyte is high Hot a cold a bit more. Reading so done, the temperature of the electrolyte should also be measured. Hydrometer temperature correction in some options.
WATCH DURING THE CHARGING PROCESS.
The humans, without batteries in a clean well ventilated area are filled.
When performing these operations to source, smoking, you need to make sure that open fire is not performed in the environment with actions. Liberates explosive gas charging batteries. This position is taken if injuries and accidents are inevitable.
Isolated cables and connectivity equipment while providing a solid connection between the charging device accumulator must be used. Screwdriver, pliers should not be used on materials such as connection to the battery.
You made the connections between the battery charger and the main supply cable from the socket OFF button on the device while you're out, you need to make.
The gas caps during charging the battery must be open.To adjust the electrolyte level, add water if water is to be added before charging should be done. The volume of the electrolyte expands during charging, and the more gushes out of the battery. This overflow connection to the battery to the cables and damage to the tool. So in the process of charging the process of adding 2 – 3 hours it would be appropriate to do after.
Use the charger that you need to follow the manufacturer's operating instructions.
Some chargers when the battery voltage is not the stage of the initialization of the electronic circuit it is not included in the switcher and the device will not work. This status creates a situation similar to that of the battery being charged does not agree to. However, the operating instructions of the charger and retry charging by applying the methods of electronic look at without switcher solves the problem.
An extended period in the maximum output current of the battery to be charged, if accepted, operates running with the keys opening and closing thermal fuses. Dec from Dec may mislead charge acceptance.
Without inserting the battery or the stock battery when charging is complete and the lids should be cleaned and dried container being sent as. The polar heads are cleaned, the cover should be sent after it is installed.